Access your desktop and applications from any location.
We will deploy Azure Virtual Desktop including 5 applications to 25 users in your business. This will provide you with a tailored Proof of Concept of the features and capabilities of the AVD solution. Our Microsoft certified specialists will help you realise the benefits to your business and end-users to get you started on your journey to a fully implemented Azure Virtual Desktop environment. We take time to understand your goals and requirements, so we can plan, build and run a Proof of Concept implementation that is right for you.
See how your organisation can benefit from a modern desktop infrastructure with an Azure Virtual Desktop Proof of Concept from 848.
Want to know more about Azure Virtual Desktop and it’s capabilities?
Scope of the Azure Virtual Desktop Proof of Concept.
- Review of existing customer licensing
- Review of Proof of Concept users
- Review of application estate
- Review of existing core infrastructure
- Review of existing identity and security including Azure AD, AD, Azure Security Services, M365 Security and any
- 3rd party security products
- Review of existing client configuration
- Review of availability and disaster recovery requirements
- Review of Azure Virtual Desktop
- High level design and project plan of Proof of Concept implementation
- Deployment of AVD as per high level design in existing customer Azure subscription
- Installation and publishing of up to 5 applications and Office 365
- Provide configuration documentation
- Proof of Concept user onboarding
- Hyper care 08:30 –18:00 Monday to Friday during Proof of Concept
- Proof of Concept user survey
- Proof of Concept review
- Next steps
Your Dedicated Microsoft Solutions Partner.
848 is a Microsoft Certified Solutions Partner for Modern Work, Azure Infrastructure, Digital & App Innovation, Business Applications and Security, with 6 Microsoft Specializations. This demonstrates our leading knowledge and expertise in the design, build and implementation of solutions underpinned by Microsoft technologies.