Optimise your Azure Cloud Security
Maintaining a strong security posture is crucial in the modern digital world. Ensure your Azure environment is providing the right level of protection you need to safeguard your data, users and critical business information with an Azure cloud security assessment.
Our team of security experts specialising in the cloud will provide you with full visibility of your current security posture in Azure. Having better visibility enables you to build a better security infrastructure that properly protects your valuable business assets in the cloud. We’ll identify security gaps in your Azure cloud environment and offer clear recommendations of how to prevent data breaches, mitigate cyber risks and improve your cloud security posture.
848 has a dedicated cloud security practice and advanced Microsoft certifications surrounding information protection, governance and security controls. We’re also Cyber Essentials Certified. Take the steps to building a more secure Azure environment with a cloud security assessment today.
Enhance your Azure cloud security with 848 today
Optimising your Azure cloud security
The Azure cloud security assessment provides you with detailed analysis and useful insights in your cloud security setup. Our team of cloud security specialists will assess and identify any risks in your Azure cloud set up and provide clear recommendations to enhance your security.
The cloud security assessment is based on the trusted foundations outlined by ISO Information Security Management (ISO27001), the Centre for Internet Security (CIS) and Cyber Essentials. We combine our proven methodology, cloud security expertise and industry leading best practice to deliver a service that provides you with real value. This will help you improve information security, data protection, compliance and more.
- Discovery assessment – Our cloud security specialists will take a deep dive into the current security measures, policies and controls within your Azure environment and perform an in depth evaluation.
- Gap analysis – We will identify security gaps, risks and vulnerabilities surrounding compared to CIS benchmarks.
- You will receive a detailed security assessment report that clearly outlines our findings.
- Transition and implementation – you will be given a clear list of recommendations to close security gaps in your Azure cloud environment and improve the protection of your data, users and critical business information.
- We recommend regular Azure cloud security assessments and monitoring throughout your ongoing cloud journey to ensure your environment is continuously updated against always-evolving cyber threats and risks.
Optimise your Azure Cloud Security with 848
It’s critical to protect your cloud environments. Cyber attacks and data breaches have never been more prominent that today. Every security gap is a way for hackers to access your critical business information. A successful attack or breach can result in significant financial implications and reputational damage. Prevention really is key when it comes to protection your business IT.
The 848 Group is a Microsoft Gold Partner and cloud-first IT partner with a team of cloud specialists. We have been delivering cloud migrations and secure cloud solutions for over a decade. No matter where you’re at in your cloud journey, 848 is here to support you in building a scalable, secure and future-proof cloud environment that evolves with you. You can find out more our full range of security assessments here.
Your Dedicated Microsoft Solutions Partner.
848 is a Microsoft Certified Solutions Partner for Modern Work with 6 Microsoft Specializations. This demonstrates our leading knowledge and expertise in the design, build and implementation of solutions underpinned by Microsoft technologies.