Prioritise relationships, not just transactions with Sana Commerce from the 848 Group.
Sana Commerce is an e-commerce platform designed to help manufacturers, distributors and wholesalers succeed by fostering lasting relationships with customers who depend on them. With Sana Commerce from 848, you can enjoy truly integrated e-commerce that unifies your business, removes information and communication silos and transforms customer relationships.
848 is a Microsoft Gold Partner and trusted Sana Partner with accredited experts specialising in Microsoft Dynamics. We plan, build and run cloud-connected business solutions that are fully integrated and optimised to deliver maximum value. Get a unified all-in-one solution for e-commerce and ERP that will transform your business no matter your size, industry or sector.
Unify Your Platforms With Sana Commerce From 848.
How does Sana foster lasting relationships? By making your Microsoft Dynamics ERP and e-commerce work as one.
This eliminates the system silos, unnecessary complexities and compromises caused by mainstream e-commerce solutions. Instead, the Sana approach unlocks 3 key benefits that enable you to build lasting relationships with your customers.
Total customer convenience.
Reliability without compromise.
Access an intelligent e-commerce platform fully integrated with Dynamics from a trusted Microsoft Solution Partner.
Reliability without compromise
Eliminate errors and delays for an experience your customers can always rely on.
- Consistent information across buying channels
- Elimination of order and delivery errors
- Accurate information
Total customer convenience
Empower your customers with personalised self-service and complete transparency.
- Self-service across the entire customer journey
- Fully personalised experience
- Complete transparency
Quickly and easily adapt your business to meet and exceed your customers’ evolving expectations.
- Quick to adapt to customer demands and market changes
- Evolution without disruptions
- Ability to offer constant added value
Why Sana vs Mainstream E-Commerce Platforms?
Mainstream e-commerce platforms are often built separately from the ERP, which causes silos between the two systems. This means:
- Not all data in one system is available in the other.
- Not all the functionality of one system is available in the other.
- Data needs to be synchronized between the two systems.
- Changes have to be made twice, once in the ERP and once in the e-commerce platform.
With Sana From 848, ERP and E-Commerce Work as One.
This approach eliminates the system silos, unnecessary complexities and compromises caused by mainstream e-commerce solutions. And it unlocks total customer convenience, reliability without compromise, and constant evolution. This is because:
- All ERP data is also available in the e-commerce platform in real time.
- All ERP functionality is also available in the e-commerce platform.
- There is a single source of data shared between ERP and e-commerce.
- Changes only have to be made once, in one system, and not in both.