Third-Party Vendor Coordinator
The Third-Party Vendor Coordinator responsibility will be to manage the supplier and risk management activities on behalf of one of our key Services clients. We are seeking an experienced, strategic, solutions Vendor Coordinator who can really support and develop the supplier relationships with our 1st, 2nd & 3rd line engineers, delivering support remotely to our customers, as well as acting as a point of escalation.
Working in a fast-paced environment where no day is the same, the ideal candidate will have experience working as a Third-Party Vendor Coordinator with the ability to build key internal and external relationships, outstanding administration skills, and an exposure to project work.
Department: Managed Services
Job Title: Vendor Coordinator
Reports to: Service Integration Lead
Compensation: £25,000 – £35,000 (depending on experience)
Working Hours: 07:30 – 18:00 (Shift depending)
The main duties and responsibilities are:
- Assisting with the vendor requirements.
- Acting as an escalation point.
- Taking ownership of all vendor relationships.
- Providing users with regular communication on vendor planning.
- Working closely with the Service Desk team to support vendor delivery.
- Assist remote support engineers with incident resolution with vendors.
- Create standard operational procedural documentation on problem resolution, fixes and updating the technical knowledge base.
- Third Party Risk Management / Vendor Risk Management related policies and regional regulatory requirements.
- Leadership and oversight of vendor governance throughout the vendor life cycle, including executive level meetings with third parties.
- Document processes and procedures related to duties and responsibilities.
- Communicate with clients through email, written proposal and company telecoms.
- Partake in additional project work as required.
- Enter all work as activities or service tickets in ITSM tool.
- Relevant experience in IT Systems, Software, Infrastructure Technology, and Internet Security.
- Experience working through the channel especially Reseller.
- Self-motivated individual that is highly proactive.
- Team player as well as great at working independently.
- Undertake any required technical training.
- Any further reasonable request.
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required:
- Good communication skills – written and verbal.
- Ability to work on own, part of a team, and under pressure.
- Good time management and prioritisation.
- Possess initiative to diagnose problems.
- Professional working attitude.
- Professional working attitude.
- Experience in providing high levels of customer service.
- Undertake relevant and appropriate training for succeeding in this role.
- Work with colleagues to increase technical knowledge.
- In-depth hands on “problem solving” expertise in vendor management, operating systems.
- A good working knowledge of a wide variety of ICT hardware e.g desktops, laptops, tablets and other peripheral devices.
- Microsoft Windows Desktop Operating Systems.
- Microsoft Office/O365.
- 3rd Party Management.
- On-site working experience.
Educational/Vocational/Previous Experience Recommendations:
- Post-secondary school education, relating to IT.
- Any other IT/admin related qualifications or training.
- ITIL v4 Foundation.
- Experience of similar role.
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Medical insurance cover.
- Equipment provided.
- Full on the job training & support.
- Technical Exams paid for.
- Bike to Work Scheme.
- Fun working environment and culture.
- Great opportunity for advancement.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. Other duties may be assigned as needed.