Technical Project Manager.
Date Posted: xx
About the Role.
We are seeking a Technical Project Manager to join the business on a permanent basis. Reporting to the Head of PMO, the Technical Project Manager will be responsible for supporting the end-to-end delivery of digital solutions across a variety of technologies. The ideal candidate will be working on projects for small businesses through to large well-known enterprises.
At 848, no working day is the same, every project, every client, and every solution is unique to help businesses achieve their goals and objectives. You’ll develop your ability to work smarter using innovative technologies and services to transform organisations and help them reach their goals. Our portfolio of testimonials and case studies demonstrate our solutions’ success and our teams’ passion. In fact, our mission, vision, and values support our core purpose of delivering technology that enables change and growth – now and in the future.
Key responsibilities include:
- Effectively manage a project through the full lifecycle from initiation to delivery and implementation.
- Produce all key project documentation to control and manage projects.
- Facilitate workshops with the projects to drive requirements capture and to identify existing customer processes.
- Prioritise and allocate work packages to the project delivery teams.
- Secure resources from within the business and project teams to deliver projects on time, and to cost and quality.
- Produce highlight reports and deliver to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Budget management including tracking and management reporting.
- Ensure stakeholders are fully engaged in specifying project requirements.
- Identify scope changes, and manage through prioritisation, backlog, and change control processes.
The successful applicant will have broad industry and technical knowledge as well as experience within a Project Management role. You will be a strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills and able to work cross-functionally with both internal and external stakeholders. Within this role, it is essential you have previous experience in the end-to-end delivery of Microsoft 365 projects. You will be naturally adept at dealing with a range of technologies and have a high level of prioritisation skills.
Delivery of Microsoft 365 projects, including, but not limited to:
- Migration to Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive, Teams
- Microsoft 365 Modern workplace implementations
- Microsoft 365 Security technologies
Delivery of Microsoft Azure projects including, but not limited to:
- Azure IaaS
- Azure Virtual desktop
- Delivery of Microsoft Dynamics 365 projects including, but not limited to
- Dynamics 365 CRM
- Business Central
The 848 Group is an independently owned IT services and solutions provider. Our owners set up 848 with a passion for delivering business changing IT, and 10 years later they’re still working with customers and employees with that same passion today.
848 has developed a wealth of industry leading accreditations and partnerships, and built a nationwide network of IT specialists, delivering IT managed services, modern workspaces, cloud collaboration platforms and more.
We are also proud to be a key collaborator of Deloitte, who put their trust in 848 to plan, build and run digital transformations and IT projects on their behalf. During the past 8 years as a key collaborator, we have delivered a huge range of IT and business change projects underpinned by Microsoft solutions to significant global clients.
About the Benefits.
So, what’s in it for you? Why should you work for 848? Well, we’ll let our benefits speak for themselves.
- Private healthcare – Aviva private healthcare packages and medical insurance.
- Gym discounts – Get gym memberships, protein shakes and more for less with Aviva Get Active.
- Uncapped/Fair usage holidays allowance.
- We help you learn and develop – Earn the certifications you desire.
- Cycle to work scheme – Save up to 40% on a bicycle and accessories.
- Going Electric? – We cover the cost of an electric car charger for employees purchasing an electric car.
- Young, dynamic team – Work in a modern business with innovative people.
- Hybrid working – Enjoy the flexibility to work from home or with the team at our Stafford office.
- Unlimited paid volunteer days – support our charities and fundraising events or partake in your own.
- Sick pay – We provide one month full sick pay.
- Discretionary bonus – We recognise your hard work.
- No day or client is the same – We work with small to enterprise-sized clients across all industries.
- The 848 team is located across the UK – You’ll be networking with people from all locations.
- We’re a modern, expanding business – Learn and grow with us!
If you’re seeking a challenging and rewarding career as part of an extraordinary business with ambitious plans for the future, then what are you waiting for?
Apply now – the closing date for this position is XXXX.
Send your CV to [email protected], call us on 03449 848 848, or come and visit us.Apply Now