Deliver simple and secure users experiences from the cloud with Windows 365
Microsoft Windows 365 Cloud PC is a new hybrid computing solution designed to address the evolving user demands and requirements created by hybrid working. Designed with flexibility in mind, Windows 365 allows users to stream personalised Windows 10 and Windows 11 experiences to any device from the cloud.
Windows 365 is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution combining the power and security of the cloud with the versatility and simplicity of the Windows desktop. It offers simple, flexible pricing and personalised user experiences. From interns and contractors to industrial designers and software developers, Windows 365 enables a variety of new scenarios for the new world of work.
The 848 Group is a Microsoft Gold Partner with a team of experts specialising in remote desktops and access in the cloud. Our Microsoft Certified people have the technical knowledge and skills to plan, build, run a cloud-based hybrid working solution that’s best suited to your business and end users.
The simplicity of Windows 365
Microsoft Windows 365 is optimised for simplicity. It’s ideal for organisations wanting a straight forward option for hybrid working. Stream your apps, content, data, and settings from the Microsoft cloud to any device. Easily deploy and scale your Windows 365 infrastructure to fit your business requirements and securely support your hybrid workforce.
Windows 365 Cloud PC makes it easy for you to delegate administration of Cloud PCs to users. Organisations with existing investments into Microsoft Endpoint Manager will find Windows 365 a simple way to extend current IT environments with cloud PCs.
Choosing the right Windows 365 Cloud PC solution for your business
Windows 365 Business
Ideal for small and medium businesses (SMBs) with a smaller number of desktops in their IT environment. A simpler solution for organisations with less than 200 users.
- Windows 365 Business is easy to deploy and manage, and it’s cost-effective. Set up streamlined IT effortlessly and enjoy the benefits of desktop virtualisation without the typical costs.
- Increase productivity and allow employees to work when and where they choose with Windows in the cloud streamed to any device.
- Minimise risk and manage costs – reduce security breaches by storing and securing data in the cloud and not on physical devices. Protect budgets without comprising your business with fixed per-user pricing.
- A good choice for organisations with simple, cloud-only IT environments in Microsoft 365 and no plans to add any infrastructure footprints.
Windows 365 Enterprise
For larger businesses that want centralised management and control over network access. Offers a broader range of tools and features for security and control.
- Windows 365 Enterprise has fully customer-managed networking with flexible routing, IPs, and security.
- Meet industry-specific requirements with centralised, cloud-based operations and security controls that operate seamlessly with leading security and compliance solutions from Microsoft.
- You don’t need knowledge of multi-session administrations, auto-scaling, profile encapsulation, and other complex concepts found in VDI. It offers a simple way to deploy and manage cloud desktops alongside existing physical PCs.
- Network access is integrated into your own Azure tenant. This enables you to apply network security or provide access to other networks.
Which Windows 365 Cloud PC is right for your business and end users?
Windows 365 Enterprise can be optimised by businesses who want centralised management and control over network access. Organisations may also benefit from the fixed per user per month costs due to the predictability.
Windows 365 for Business is suited to smaller businesses who want a low fixed-cost solution and don’t require a centrally management solution. For example, organisations without a dedicated IT team and who therefore want a simple, easy to manage, no frills cloud solution.
Simplify hybrid working with Windows 365 and the power of the cloud
The 848 Group provides customers with the guidance and Microsoft expertise to help businesses benefit from the power of Windows 365. As a Microsoft Gold Partner with a team of Microsoft certified specialists to help you choose the right virtual desktop solution to meet the business requirements of your end users.
Your Dedicated Microsoft Solutions Partner.
848 is a Microsoft Certified Solutions Partner for Modern Work, Azure Infrastructure and Digital & App Innovation, with 6 Microsoft Specializations. This demonstrates our leading knowledge and expertise in the design, build and implementation of solutions underpinned by Microsoft technologies.