Secure discounted pricing on your Microsoft 365 licenses
Protect your business against price rises and get 5% off your Microsoft licenses when you purchase via CSP New Commerce Experience before March.
In March, there will be a price increase of between 10% and 25% across all Microsoft services including Microsoft 365 and Dynamics 365. If you transition to New Commerce Experience before then, you can benefit from 5% discount on your licenses, whilst ensuring your business is protected from incoming price rises.
Protect your business from incoming price increases
Protect yourself from price rises by locking in discounted prices in January and February and benefit from a 5% discount.
From the 1st of January until March, you can benefit from a 5% discount on subscriptions. Lock in pricing long term and prevent being hit by price increases with 1-year or 3-year license commitments.
What is the CSP New Commerce Experience?
The CSP New Commerce Experience will change the way organisations purchase licenses through a CSP such as the 848 Group. The changes to the programme are being rolled out to make licensing simpler and provide cost-protection for long term commitments. New Commerce Experience has a range of new benefits and elements to simplify decision making and licensing for clients who purchase services via the CSP programme.
- Monthly, annual, and three-year license commitments.
- Price protection for longer term commitments (yearly and three-year subscriptions).
- Exclusive promotions and offers for services including Microsoft 365, Dynamics 365 and Power Platform.
- New monthly term offers for customers who need term and seat-count flexibility – monthly subscriptions and offers are at a 20% price premium compared to longer term commitments.
- Annual offers with competitive pricing for longer commitments.
- Mix-and-match monthly and longer term offers to benefit from both price protection and flexibility for seasonal or business-volume fluctuations.
You can learn more about the changes here.
When does New Commerce Experience go live?
The New Commerce Experience will go live in January 2022, which is when the discounted pricing will become available. Don’t miss out on securing your 5% discount plus price protection with longer term commitments. You can’t reduce your seat count on long term commitments so to give yourself some flexibility, you can mix your subscriptions with monthly billing. Your 848 Account Manager will be able to advise on the most cost-effective way to license your Microsoft services.
We’re a Tier 1 Microsoft CSP and Microsoft Gold Partner
848 is a Microsoft Gold Partner and Tier 1 CSP. We’re here to help you get the most out of your subscriptions and take the pain of out of software licensing. Get in touch with a member of the team today who will be happy to provide you with more information on New Commerce Experience.