Broadband One – Better Business Broadband
Fast and reliable broadband for your business or home office.
Every business, no matter the size, needs reliable internet connectivity. Whether you’re running your business from home or an office location, you need fast, reliable, and hassle-free broadband. And any other users – working remotely or on site – need quick and consistent connectivity too.
Broadband One from the 848 Group provides your business or home office with better business broadband. Designed to provide future-proof connectivity without the frills, Broadband One offers nationwide coverage and a range of connectivity types built on BT’s core network – the most reliable network in the UK.
848 is a cloud solutions provider and BT Wholesale Partner with the experience and expertise to fast track your business to better broadband capabilities. Our specialist communications and connectivity experts will provide you with a fast and reliable internet connection and give you the flexibility you need to grow.
Simplicity, speed and reliability
The core offer of Broadband One simplicity. Better business broadband for all businesses. No unnecessary extras or costs. Just quick, reliable and affordable internet connectivity. Broadband One from 848 in collaboration with BT Wholesale, provides businesses with a cost-effective broadband solution, without hassle or compromising on performance.
Whether you have 10 users, 100, or 1000, Broadband One is a simple and flexible route to better broadband. If you want a simple but high-speed internet connection with no unnecessary extras, we can help. We make sure you’re not paying for features you don’t want or need. Instead, we provide you with the rapid internet connectivity that supports business growth.
Flexible and scalable, Broadband One is built to evolve with your business. As well as providing you with the kind of speed and reliability you need for everyday tasks, it is also a solution ready for digital phone systems. This means your business will be ready for the 2025 switch off.
Reliability regardless of location
99.999% network availability
Speeds of up to 1Gbps
Flexibility for businesses of any size
Straightforward solution – no frills or fuss
Built on the leading BT network
Designed to evolve with your business
Why broadband matters
The internet underpins core activities in modern business. It’s what helps you take bookings, process payments, manage your website, organise orders and so much more. Poor internet connectivity will hinder organisations with customers and suppliers alike. And yet, many businesses and remote workers are struggling with slow broadband.
Broadband One will help you adapt to this change, with a future-proof solution and consistent connectivity experiences. Access a flexible, scalable and affordable connectivity solution that will help your business grow.
Benefit from better business broadband from the 848 Group
Stay ahead of the competition
- If your competitor’s internet connection is quicker than yours, they will find it easier to respond to opportunities and provide better digital customer experiences. Broadband One offers faster internet without the fuss, helping you retain your customers and stay ahead with quick and reliable connectivity.
- In 2021, 39% of UK businesses reported a security breach. It’s important to take cybersecurity seriously across the business, that includes at the network level. As your partner for connectivity and communications, we can help ensure your network and internet is secure. We are Cyber Essentials Certified with a dedicated team of cyber security experts to protect your business.
Time is money
- Many of your daily tasks rely on the internet. From managing finances to managing your website, processing orders to posting on your social media. If your broadband is slow, you lose out on time, and well, time is money. A faster connection means greater productivity and less frustration.
Be ready for the UK PTSN network switch off
Slow and inefficient broadband connections won’t just impact your business now. It can create issues in the future. As the world becomes increasingly digital, by 2025, old analogue phone lines are being switched off. Every phone line in the UK will be digital, routing calls over IP (Internet Protocol) rather than the traditional PSTN.
This means businesses will be reliant on the internet to make calls. But it isn’t just phone services – it’s all other services that currently use the old phone network. This includes things like EPOS machines, alarms, entry systems, CCTV, and fax machines. And so, you need to ensure your broadband connectivity is reliable enough to handle cloud calling, and any other solutions that you may be running on an old network.
Let’s see if Broadband One is a right fit for your business
- Is your current broadband slower or less reliable than you would like?
- Are you looking for a fast, reliable and affordable solution that can connect users across locations?
- Do you want a straightforward solution with no unnecessary extras?
- Are you looking for a future-proof broadband solution?
If you answered yes to all or even some of the above, then get in touch with 848. Our team can help you accelerate your business into the digital world with the power of better broadband.