The 848 Group is proud not only to have renewed their Microsoft Authorised Education Partner (AEP) accreditation, but to have been awarded Gold Partner status – demonstrating our ability to meet Microsoft academic customers’ evolving needs in today’s dynamic environment.
The Microsoft AEP programme is designed to:
• Train resellers on Microsoft’s Academic licensing;
• Authorise them to purchase and resell Microsoft Academic licenses;
• Demonstrate to potential customers they are approved and knowledgeable academic partners;
The Microsoft AEP programme provides Authorised Partners:
• The authority, resources and support to deliver Microsoft academic products and services;
• The platform upon which to provide customers with superior experiences and outcomes;
Applicable to the Education sector, Microsoft is bringing to market a new solution: Microsoft 365 for Education offers a single, affordable solution, built specifically for Education needs.
Microsoft 365 for Education brings value to all levels of learning, by:
• Unlocking creativity and learning by providing the tools for people to do their best work and express their ideas more effectively;
• Promotes teamwork with a universal toolkit for teamwork, giving you flexibility and choice in how you connect, share and communicate in class and out;
• Providing a simple, safe experience for everyone in your institution while making it easier to manage users, data and devices in a single dashboard. Protect identity, apps, data and devices with intelligent security, simplifying IT;
There are two levels of Microsoft 365 Education suite, A3 and A5, both combining Office 365 with Enterprise Mobility + Security and Windows (as well as Minecraft: Education Edition).
Microsoft 365 Education builds on the foundation of offering Education customers advanced communications, management and security features, as well as education-specific products and tools, all for a low cost.
848 is ideally positioned and accredited to help provide the Education sector with expert advice and guidance and experience to design, plan, deploy and support Microsoft platform solutions.